Thursday, December 17, 2009

love sms english...

when time comes for you to be in love with someone
make sure you choose a right person
who can care and show concern at any time,
any moment and not only loves you
but also loves what you want.

..........................................................

When U love someone truly,
U don’t look for faults,
U don’t look for answers,
U don’t look for mistakes.
Instead, U fight the mistakes,
U accept the faults and
overlook the excuses.


.......................................................


Flowers will die, sun will set..
But u r my love that i wont forget..
Ur name is so precious,it will nvr grow old..
Its engraved in my HEART wit letters of Gold!


............................................................


Ze first time i saw u
my eyes wr addicted 2 c only u
my senses wr searching not 2 miss u
my mind got no time 2 spare witout thinking about u
and my central part was under the gravity of love of U


.............................................................


“one kiss”
means “i miss u”

“one hug”
means “i love u”

“one call”
means “i need u”

“one text”
means “i will never forget u”

No comments:

Post a Comment